OAuth 2.0 provider has a list of services that cover standard OAuth 2.0 grant flows and extended features like service on-boarding, client onboarding, user management, token exchange, token chaining, scope calculation, federation and public key certificate distribution.
This document only describes the features and processes of each service. Please refer to tutorial on how to access these services.
- Authorization Code - Authenticate to OAuth 2.0 and get authorization code
- SPNEGO/Kerberos - Authenticate to OAuth 2.0 with SPNEGO/Kerberos
- Token Endpoint - Token endpoint of OAuth 2.0 provider
- Signing Endpoint - Securely exchange information between microservices
- Service Registration - Service registration endpoints
- Client Registration - Client registration endpoints
- User Management - User management endpoints
- Key Distribution - Public key certificate distribution
- Refresh Token - Refresh token service
- Provider Registration - Oauth provider server service
- Custom grant type - Client authenticated user grant type
- PKCE PKCE implementation
- OpenID Connect OpenID Connect implementation