Light Portal Tutorial
When light-portal is deployed, there might not be a lot of volume in the beginning. We will be using only one hybrid-command server to host all the services that update the portal and one hybrid-query server to host all the services that only read info from the portal. Each server can be scaled to multiple instances based on the read-only load or write-only load. Also, we have an option to move one or two hot services to a separate server instance and scale it accordingly later on.
Most services for portal can be found in the light-portal repository on github.com/networknt. The UI can be found in view folder and the UI final version is deployed to the light-config-test repository on github.com/networknt.
Build and Start Portal Service
- light-bot portal build - Build portal services with light-bot
- start portal service - Start both command side and query side portal services
- start local light-router - Start light-router instance for service discovery and UI.
- user-management - User Management Service
- portal view - React Portal View